Friday, November 1, 2013

a long journey into research,.....why you are not there yet?

In a simple words,...beside the size of the portfolio I handly, $ 5,000.00 cash portfolio value is a lot for me, trade 50 or 15,000 share at the time I don't see the difference.

No Job Too Small,......No Portfolio Too Small.

Before trade, you have to research your own pick,.....do not go away from your own money following the News, The Great and Hot Stock-Picking Guys, or any Hot Penny Stock Picking, or Pick Stock, or any Jason Guru, or any Jim Cramer super shit.

Go by yourself. Do not go by any of this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wee0aiBNlI8

Here a non professional trader that been in a "long journey into research", and everyday invade my text box, my email box and my google+ chat with a different clue about What he has to do about "pick system".

The Key Master show up,....System, we have to have a system for everythings, without a system you are going to be OUT of business.

Here is a good example, Anthony Calhoun, a trader with a very strong skills on never is enough for a good trade, why you are not there yet?

Please unlike that is not a million dollar brokerage account, he is a million dollar trader.

Example of communication from him, just few of them.....


What I was telling you about worth looking at could have cracked the code.
Inbox
x
Anthony Calhoun
x
Triangles

Anthony Calhoun
Nov 1, 6:34 AM (1 hour ago)
to me
I understand you are handling a lot of accounts and don't have time to pick stocks but I found some simple stuff using our system and feel I have ended my search and only using what I have found.  I am only trading my account and I love TC2000 feel like I can create exactly what I want and good at using it.

I am using Stochastics, Macd but in 6,13,5 (picks up moves quicker) and 3SMA x 5SMA.  Once I see two of these crossing over I am entering.  I am also making sure we are at BBB or coming off. I use 3% below 20SMA in my scan.  I have been looking at this combination until my eyes have been burning and looks GOOOOOD.

I could send you a ton of charts showing this, but would rather just do it and let you know how it goes.

I FOUND THE BEST WAY TO use this is on a daily chart with price at BBB or consolidation under the 20sma and enter based on 2/3 crossovers on hourly chart.  Thats what I did with GTAT before close yesterday and looks to be good so far, AGCO I would have entered at 57.58 instead of 58.06.  This is the stock I noticed this on and have been checking every stock I see.

Check these out when you get time and see what you think.  I have easily developed scans and will bring them up as quick as 4 Traders.

Bout to get serious about day trading
Inbox
x
Anthony Calhoun
x
Triangles

Anthony Calhoun
Oct 29 (3 days ago)
to me
Seeing too many picks from my scan killing some day trades.  Looks like you crushed $PRKR in short, was that our system that picked that or that guy?  In this market I don't wont to hold nothing long anyway.  Have not posted my pick anywhere but seeing how the market opens and looks like $GTI may be best day trade pick for tomorrow.  Earnings will be released on the 31st so will be interesting.  Going to enter cash value tomorrow depending how the stock, and the market looks.  3SMA crossed over 5SMA hourly on the last hourly bar.  The stock daily chart looks good, 97% institutional holding, only plan on playing tomorrow.  Figure I can trade 3 times in 5 days for day trade and see what happens.  Would you trade a pharma for day trade enter early exit end of day?  only reason i ask SNTA came up on hourly scan, going with GTI though.


Just in a low risk mind frame with market in sell time
Inbox
x
Anthony Calhoun
x
Triangles

Anthony Calhoun
Oct 25 (7 days ago)
to me
Jesus what I done was make a list of strong fundamental stocks ( BEST IN THEIR SECTORS WITH NICE CHARTS)  I feel a lot better about pulling the trigger heavy and aggressive on these stocks, then day trading anything.  I just feel technically blinded at work trying to trade on my phone.  I see stuff but don't have time to check what is going on with it. I set BBB alerts on all of them.  Some may be pricey but all move 3-9% trading range.  My first alert came from $UNP but did not enter ( yes it is an expensive stock but) it them bounced right back up to the 20SMA which was a 2% move in 3 days which could have lifted my portfolio 4%.  Could have entered 10/17 and exited 10/22.  Then today I told you about $IM and was going to pull the trigger at $22.5 under the BBB it went all the way back up to around 20sma already for a 3.5% swing which would have increased my account by 7%.  They actually met earnings just slight miss on revenue.  

So far I could have regained 11% in a little over a week.  I am making sure I empty my emotions and now play these alerts.  These are low risk companies with a good enough trading range for me to make my money back.  I will feel better about entering heavy and making my money back on these.  Some are heading to BBB now and will keep an eye on them every morning.

The list is attached.   These stocks make me feel better and I believe I may be able to get more than 10% a month heavily day trading them off the BBB.

Let me know what you think.

My conclusion
Anthony Calhoun
x
Triangles

Anthony Calhoun
Oct 23 (9 days ago)
to me
After months of learning I have came to my trading conclusion.   I am not buying anything until market has hit buy level.  I have made a list of strong fundamental stocks from 7-80 dollars but nice charts and good named companies.  Even the higher priced ones usually atleast have a 5% swing from their trading range and BBB.  I set alerts on all of them for BBB.  Once alerted I am doing what you told me to do on day trading buy and close my  eyes, but on these stocks I don't feel wrong doing so.  Just going to be patient and set it on cruise control at 35mph like you told me before. If they run 5% I will make 10% and 7% will give me 14% on 50% margin and I am going to try and add money to my account every month.  Will let you know how it goes.  Heading to church good luck God bless

















No comments: